Hanger Clips

Thursday, February 24, 2005

69 Days in a Black Hole

Has it really been that long? I pride myself on not letting work interfere with my life, and I like to think of myself as someone who never gets stressed out. But 69 days of not writing proves otherwise. So, OK, I finally admit it. I've been under some stress at work recently and it's taken a toll on the creative part of me that enjoys writing and thinking and communicating. Excuse me for a moment...

AAARRRGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Anyway, as I was saying, I know that work is negatively impacting my life because our giant mega super extra fabulous project at work just finished today, and hey presto all of a sudden I have the urge to write again. It was like someone flipped a switch in my brain. It's intensely aggravating to think that I could let work take such a firm grip on my life, but there you go. The proof is in the pudding. Not that I'm trying to equate my writing with pudding or anything. But, well, you get the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home