Hanger Clips

Friday, July 22, 2005

Moving

Well, we made it. San Jose, CA to Wheaton, IL. With two young children and the entire contents of a 3 bed, 2 bath house.

Praise God.

And I don’t mean that irreverently. It’s an amazing feat, and not something we could have done without God’s protection and guidance. Not to mention the support and generosity of many friends and family members. In particular, I want to highlight…

Dave, the greatest co-pilot ever. You housed me when our house was packed up, you fed me when I was too tired and stressed out to be able to think about cooking, you helped pack our truck, and then re-pack our truck when I realized we had forgotten a lot of stuff, you drove with me in a non air-conditioned car through some of the hottest parts of the country in the middle of the summer, and you endured my negativity and snappy, crabby behavior at one of the most stressful times of my life. You are an amazing friend and I really appreciate everything you did for me and for us as a family. Could not have done this without you buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home