Hanger Clips

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Crayons



Yes, I know, I'm making a big deal out of nothing. But listen. We've lived in paradise for the last 7 years. When I see on TV that there's a "high" of 27 degrees, and I step outside and the snow is falling horizontally because the wind is so strong, well, I don't know what to do with myself.

So I take photos. And this is what happened to our daughter's sidewalk chalk overnight.

Yesterday morning, in the dark gloom before the snow, our daughter opened the blinds in our kitchen and looked outside. With a puzzled look on her face she turned to me and said, "Papa... um, I don't understand. It's daytime, but, but...where is the sun?"

Now, how am I supposed to answer that one?

2 Comments:

  • just think how jesus felt when he left heaven and came down to live on earth with sinful people....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 AM  

  • Hah! Now *that's* funny.

    And also pretty amazing to think about.

    A whole new spin on the incarnation.

    By Blogger Jonathan Ziman, at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home